Holiday outfit inspo

december 22, 2013

A little while ago I showed you some holiday outfit ideas, I made on Polyvore and now here are some outfits ideas from bloggers I like. This time I collected a lot of glitter, statement pieces, gold, silver, white and black. I hope you get inspired!

Nemrég mutattam nektek néhány ünnepi öltözék ötletet, amiket Polyvoreon készítettem, most pedig néhány számomra inspiráló blogger szettjét mutatom be. Ez alkalommal sok csillogó flittert, aranyat, ezüstöt és fehéret  illetve feketét használtam. Remélem inspirálódtok tőle!




















(Sources: Lovely Pepa, Seams for desire, The Blonde Salad, Stockholm Streetstyle, tumblr,
Mariannan, Walk in Wonderland, Wendy's Lookbook, 5 inches up)

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

7 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest