Interior Inspiration #1

február 26, 2014

I'm thinking of making a huge, inspirational picture on my wall and while I'm getting some ideas I though I'm gonna share it with you. If you would like to see more interior design posts, just tell me, I would love to share them with you, because it's one of my big passions besides fashion and traveling. Have a nice day! Xoxo

Azt tervezem, hogy egy nagy inspiráló képet készítek a falra és gondoltam megosztom veletek is amiket találtam miközben ötleteket gyűjtöttem. Ha máskor is szeretnétek lakás designnal kapcsolatos bejegyzéseket látni, akkor szívesen csinálok majd, mert a divat és az utazás mellett az ez az egyik nagy szenvedélyem. Legyen szép napotok! Puszi











(Source: Victoria Törnegren, Passion for Fashion, Pinterest)

You Might Also Like

9 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest