Blue Ocean floor

augusztus 17, 2014

Jeans: Peek & Cloppenburg, Top: Vintage, Flats: Primark, Headband: Claire's, Bracelet: Cruciani

It took me years, to find the perfect fitting white jeans, but it worth the time waiting and searching, because I love it. One of my favorite trends of the season is all white, which I already told you and showed you, but I just can't get enough, it can be so various. This time I chose my white jeans with a silk alike, sleeveless top. I added some color and playfulness with my nautical striped flats and the white flowers in my hair made the set more innocent, not like it was needed to an all white look. 

Évekig tartott mire megtaláltam a tökéletesen passzoló fehér farmert, de megérte várni és keresni, mert egyszerűen imádom. Az egyik kedvencem az idei nyári trendek közül a csupa fehér, amiről írtam már korábban és mutattam is szettet. Nem lehet vele betelni, mert annyira változatosan lehet variálni. Ezúttal a fehér farmeremhez egy selymes hatású ujjatlan topot választottam. A tengerész csíkos balerinával egy kis színt és játékosságot vittem a szettbe, valamint a fehér virágok a hajamban ártatlanságot kölcsönöznek az amúgy is szende szettnek. 

"Rain made of echoes
Tridal wave rushing on and on
Under the water...
...you fall so deep and I'll always find you."

You Might Also Like

11 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest