Christmas Decoration

december 13, 2014

There are only 11 days left until Christmas, but my apartment is already decorated. Usually in the interior inspiration posts I show you other people's photos, but this time I'm sharing my own. I like to change the colors of the interior, when the holidays are coming, so the main decorating colors are now red, silver and white. For me inevitable supplies of the Advent time are a calendar and a wreath, which this year came in an extraordinary form. Above the windows I hang pine garlands with led lights and ornaments in red and silver colors. I put out my red socks for Santa, my Christmas cookie boxes and holiday mugs. This year I bought a Grincs tree, which replaces the real Christmas tree before I put that one out and decorate it on the 24th. Happy preparing and decorating for everyone!

Már csak 11 nap van vissza karácsonyig, de a lakásom már egy ideje ünnepi díszben van. Máskor is készültem már nektek lakásberendezési inspiriációval, de ezúttal mások képei helyett saját képeket hoztam. Az ünnepek alkalmával szeretem megváltoztatni a színeket a lakásban, így a fő dekorációs színek most a piros, ezüst és fehér. Számomra elmaradhatatlan kellékei az adventnek a kalendárium és a koszorú, mely idén rendhagyó formájú. Az ablakok fölé műfenyő girlandot tettem led-es világítással és rá ezüst és piros gömböket függesztettem. Elővettem a piros zoknimat, karácsonyi sütis dobozaimat és ünnepi bögréimet is. Idén beszereztem egy grincsfát, ami tökéletesen helyettesíti az igazi karácsonyfát, amíg az ki nem kerül majd 24-én. Boldog készülődést kívánok mindenkinek!


You Might Also Like

8 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest