Echo

március 02, 2015

The post with my favorites of the Fall/Winter 2015 ready-to-wear shows from New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion weeks is in progress. I liked a lot what I've seen so far and I'm going to present them to you, but let's not move so far yet. Spring just started a yesterday, so first let's focus on this seasons trends. I'm so pleased that in the '15 spring-summer season these styles will be fashionable: bohemian chic, etno print, denim on denim. On the photos below I show you how I matched my black and white, tribal printed poncho cardigan with an all denim look. I added to the set a little pop of neon with the necklace and the mini bag. I bought the cardigan this winter in H&M and realized that it would perfectly fit in the Isabel Marant summer collection, so I think I'll wear it also with summer dresses when it gets colder in the night. 

Már készül a 2015-ös őszi-téli bemutatókról szóló összefoglalóm a New York-i, londoni, milánói és párizsi divat hetekről. Nekem eddig nagyon sok kollekció tetszett, melyekről be is fogok számolni, de ne szaladjunk ennyire előre. Még csak tegnap kezdődött el a tavasz, ezért koncentráljunk először ennek az évszaknak a trendjeire. Nagy örömömre a '15-ös tavaszi/nyári szezonban még mindig hódítani fog az egyik kedvencem, a farmer farmerrel összeállítás, továbbra is marad a hippi-sikk és bejön az etnó minta. Így jött az ötlet, hogy az egyik téli szerzeményemhez, az etnó mintás, fekete-fehér poncsóhoz hasonlító kardigánhoz csupa farmer darabokat húzzak. A már eddig sem unalmas szettet feldobtam még egy kis neon színnel. A H&M kardigán tökéletesen beleillene Isabel Marant nyári kollekciójába is, úgyhogy jó kiegészítő lesz a könnyed nyári ruhákhoz hűvösebb estéken. 

"I'd take the sun from the sky
I'd steal the moon from the night
I will climb any mountain
Stand at the top shouting out and
You'll hear my love pouring down
Like an echo"


Music here
Poncho Cardigan - H&M
Denim shirt - Bershka
Boyfriend jeans - New Yorker
Mini bag - Primark
Necklace - Vero Moda

You Might Also Like

15 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest